Blogger Backgrounds

Wednesday 6 June 2012

meh

I have noticed I havent been on here for a while, Well nothing changed much still working at the same place doing the same stuff and having nothing to do.

I guess the only thing that is keeping me going is that I am going on holiday soon to Japan with my 2 nieces got at least 58 days left till I go and I am extremely looking forward to it.

I am also waiting to hear some info about my subject of leaving and moving so hopefully I should get something soon.
I guess what I am trying to say is that I am now tierd of being here in UK and that I have been ready to leave for some time now. I dont fit in here theres nothing for me to do I know I got my family I dont have many friends and thats fine with me I can see my family and they know I want to move. But why is it taking me soo long to get where I want to be in life? mmm

well I shall leave it here I shall post a pic of myself for the sake of it. lol  Always have nice lips with this really good lip balm tehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment